Black Butterflies in my stomach

Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing has established that, the date when my fantasyshort story "Lost in the Seven Worlds" will be introduced to the mighty reader, will be the 15th of March - the Ides of March. Well, I know that this date was fatal to poor Caesar but, in spite of  Caesar's misfortune, I am sure that it will prove to be very lucky for me and my Seven Worlds fantasy. And, as if this amazing news wouldn't have been enough, I have recently received a contract for my other short story, the paranormal one based on actual events called "I met a demon". So, I am ecstatic :).Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing is currently open for submissions and the link is here. Good luck and happy writing.
Enhanced by Zemanta

18 comments:

Launna said...

Congratulations Petronela... exciting news for you, I'm SO happy for you :-)

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Well done and congratulations, Petronela! You have done really well!

unikorna said...

Thank you ladies :).

Teresa Ashby said...

Congratulations, Petronela - this is so exciting :-) x

Grace said...

Well You Go, Girl!

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Petronela:
How wonderful that your hard work and talent has been recognised and how exciting the 15th March will be. You have pursued your dream with vigour and determination and so fully deserve your success!!

Alida said...

I forgot to say that I really like the photo you have chosen for the cover of your book. You are very good at choosing very attractive photos.
I am very happy for you! You must be celebrating!

nutschell said...

Congrats!!! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful launch despite it being the ides of march :D
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Big D said...

Congratulations

Lost in Space said...

Yay for you! I can't wait to read it. Will it be available on Kindle too?

unikorna said...

I believe so, lovely, thank you so much for the encouragements :).

Sissym said...

Dear Friend,

Amazing!
I feel so happy!
Congratulations!
This proves that we should never forget a dream.

Kisses

Judith said...

Hooray!!! TWO stories--that's awesome! Can't wait to read them.

Joyce Lansky said...

Congratulations on your new publication! I wish I had something coming out soon . . . or even in the distant future for that matter.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Linda R said...

That is such great new. Congrats to you.

Hugs~

Lexa Cain said...

Congrats on your forthcoming story publication. Wonderful! :-)

Janet Gardner said...

Congratulations, I am so happy for you and so looking forward to reading your short story!
Hugs & Kisses,
Janet :)

Shaharoh said...

Hurray! I can't wait to read your story. So happy for you and look forward to seeing you blow up as an author:) xoxo Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...