Seven Worlds in Ten Days

There are ten more days and my heroine trapped in the Seven Worlds will meet her public. I am very nervous and anxious at the same time, I truly hope that my first literary adventure will be well received. I have written the blurb for the story and I thought I would share it with you hoping you'll   offer me your feedback.
"When a young woman finds herself captive in another world, she commits the imprudence of falling for a disgraced unearthly man. In the name of love, she is confronted with a most disturbing demand and she must face a crucial resolution. Will the woman lost in the Seven Worlds, be able to face the challenge of a love beyond mortality?". The 15th of March is a very big day for me, I would be so honored and happy if you joined me :).

13 comments:

The Elephant's Child said...

I will be thrilled and honoured to join you. Huge congratulations. And your blurb sounds very interesting indeed. Goodness I have come to know some talented people in the blogosphere.

Petro Neagu said...

I'm on board for your big day!
I think the blurb is so intriguing, it teases one's curiosity and thirst for mystery. I am sure it will have great reviews.

If you do reviews, I'd like to be the first to sign up :) I would love to expose it on my blog, should you ever be interested.

Warm hugs and sweet kisses

unikorna said...

I would love to, I would be so happy :).

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Your blurb has a very mysterious air to it and will most certainly capture the attention of whoever reading it to want to know more.
*See* you on the 15th! :p

klahanie said...

Dear Petronela,

The very big day, March 15, is circled on my calendar. Take comfort in the support and comfort we exude to your good self.

I'm very proud of you. Smile, dear friend.

Gary :)

Judith said...

I marked March 15 on my calendar. Great blurb. It hooked me!

Linda R said...

Your blurb sounds great. I would love to read this. Count me in for the 15th..

Hugs~

Tamago said...

Wow how exciting! Your blurb is great, sounds very intriguing! I look forward to the 15th!!

Mynx said...

This is so very very exciting.
I hope that I might get the opportunity to read your book sometime soon

Lost in Space said...

I too will definitely be buying your book. I'm really excited for you that the 15th is coming so soon.

Good luck.

nutschell said...

Congratulations!That book cover is spectacular!
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Launna said...

I am excited for you Petronela :)

Shaharoh said...

This is sooo intriguing! I know I am catching up to your blog but I'm feeling the build-up as I read this:) xoxo Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...