Bella Italia, here I come...

I've been to Italy before, and I must say, it did not seduce me, the way I had expected it to. When I think of Italy, I instantly think of art, so I suppose that a visit to Italy without experiencing its art...it's a lost cause. This time I shall embark on a one week journey to Rossignano, a quite little town vicino di Livorno, filled with poetry, sea breeze and extraordinary Toscany traditions. My sister lives there and my nephews, and I am eager to see how she embraced the Italian lifestyle. I shall take lots of photos, because I want to share with you some of my most interesting experiences...They say the most gorgeous men live in Italy...yum....I'll report back with proof :).

Hopefully this diversion will help me rediscover my muse, because I have been stuck, with my writing, for over a week. This post is a part of The Insecure Writer's support group and , if you wish to join, you can add your link to the blog hop..

16 comments:

Grace said...

Enjoy your trip...I expect the food will be as wonderful as the art!

Launna said...

Enjoy your trip....I wish I could be there... I so love the latin countries and the latin men... Ooooo lala :-P

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Have a lovely trip! Looking forward to the photos and yummy proof. :p

Shaharoh said...

Have fun in Italy, Bella Unikorna! Can't wait to see pics! Keep us updated! xoxo!

Tamago said...

Oh trip to Italy! It will be so much fun! The little town sounds very nice place. I hope you enjoy scenery, art, tradition, etc. I look forward to your trip report with lots of pictures!

Judith said...

A trip to Italy sounds wonderful! Inspiration will find you. Enjoy!

Elephant's Child said...

Have a wonderful time in Italy. I love that you have found the Insecure Writer's Support Group. The people I know from it bring new meaning to supportive.

Sandy Campbell said...

Have a great time on your trip, I woke up the other day, decided I want to travel to Germany! I have German ancestry and it is beautiful there. I have a friend there as well, so in about two to three years....will see about that...need to save so I can spend!

Great blog, interesting and have lots of fun on your journeys!

sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com

Crystal Collier said...

It's so hard when you've lost your mojo. Fingers crossed you'll find it in such a beautiful city!

Tanya Reimer said...

Well if there's one place for inspiration, I would guess Italy would be it! Have fun.

Carol Kilgore said...

Hope your trip is fantastic. I've never been to Italy. Maybe one day :)

tfwalsh said...

Enjoy the trip... it sounds so nice.

Catherine said...

Dear Petronela, I wish you the most fun and best of everything on you trip to sunny, beautiful and romantic Italy. I have never been there but I have dreamed of it.
Have a wonderful time.
I look forward to hearing all about it.
Blessings my dearest. Catherine xoxo

Petula Wright said...

Oh what a lovely adventure. I hope your muse meets you there and you enjoy good food, good fun and fab experiences.

Will you please choose one of those Italian men for me? :-D 40ish, m'kay? LOL

tfwalsh said...

Can't wait to see this proof you speak of:) I'd love to visit Italy one day.

Kiran palwasha said...

Italy ..one of the loveliest place..the art, architecture and the history....i love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...