It's official!!! I'm a bestseller!!

It happened a few nights ago, when my second short story, published with Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing, "I met a demon (based on actual events)" broke the top 100 in three categories on Amazon: Books/Horror/Ghosts, Kindle/Horror/Occult and Kindle/Horror/Ghosts. I must be honest and say that I wasn't expecting that. A few people with experience in the publishing world, told me to lower my expectations because short stories don't usually break the 10 000 barrier on Amazon general. But "I met a demon" did break it and is reached as far as 7000, climbing thus on all there top 100 categories mentioned above. I am just so happy, love you all those who supported me.

Enhanced by Zemanta

22 comments:

Annalisa Crawford said...

Congratulations :-)

Andrea said...

How exciting, congratulations!

Catherine said...

How wonderful! Congratulations to you - very exciting indeed!
xo Catherine

Furtheron said...

Congrats... I know a top selling author - how cool is that!! ;-)

Launna said...

CONGRATULATIONS Petronela!!!


WOOT!!!

I am so happy for you <3

unikorna said...

Love you guys :)

Dana said...

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

L.G. Smith said...

Well, congratulations to you!!

And it's odd. I left a review of your last story, but then it disappeared from the site. Looks like you're doing okay without it though. ;)

unikorna said...

Oh how I want to read your reviewwwwwwwwwww

Sissym Mascarenhas said...

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hugs

Tamago said...

Wow, huge congratulations! You have become bestselling author so quickly, how amazing!

Big D said...

Congratulations.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

That's fantastic! Congratulations, Petronela! The book sounds scary especially since it's based on actual events. :p

Elephant's Child said...

Congratulations on your deserved success. I have bought 'I have met a Demon' - quite some time ago now. Things are (I hope) starting to settle down a bit and with luck I will get the treat of reading it soon.
Wonderful news. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

Sparkle said...

That is awesome news! Congratulations!!

Judith said...

AWESOME!!

Suzanne Bean said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! You did it!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats

Petula Wright said...

OMG, that's amazing! Congratulations. You're so awesome. I am not even surprised that it's gotten that recognition. Congratulations and keep up the good world!

Linda R said...

WOW!! That is so exciting my friend. I am so happy for you!

Hugs~

Petro Neagu said...

Wow! You are my Godess :)
I am so happy that your hard work and great talent got the well deserved recognition.
Hugs

Joseph Jameson-Gould said...

That's amazing! Congratulations, I'm inspired!

Mynx said...

so excited for you. Congratulations lovely lady

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...