Kitties and raspberry pie


I've been blogging a lot less lately and the main reason was the fact that my camera broke, and you know how much I love taking photos and sharing them with you. I solved that problem and here are a few snapshots with the most recent updates. Eugenia produced two kitties, the father is uncertain, but I incline towards Capuccino, he was most fervently in love with her back in April.

The raspberries are exploding in the garden, and they are more fragrant than ever. I even baked a pie.
Apart from all that, I wanted to mention the fact that Why I wake up every day has reached 400 000 visits since its creation and I wanted to send one million kisses to all those who read me. I shall soon pick the most inspirational comment I have ever received from you and the winner will be featured in a post. And yes, how could I forget to mention that Avon Romance, part of Harper Collins Publishing group has picked up two of my blog posts to feature on their site (A lot of pride and some prejudice and Write me a bestseller).

Enhanced by Zemanta

16 comments:

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Congratulations on your new additions! They are beautiful!
That raspberry pie looks absolutely delicious. It's making me hungry!

Grace said...

The first photo is beyond amazing!

Did you ever think of getting your cats spayed and neutered? Unless you are prepared to care for at least one litter of kittens every year. It is healthier for the cats - and saves lives because there are never enough homes for all the kittens in the world.

unikorna said...

These kitties already have loving new homes, I have friends who want them. And this is actually Eugenia's final "batch" of babies...:).

Teresa Ashby said...

So very glad your camera is fixed and we can see these beautiful pictures. They are absolutely gorgeous kitties - that first picture specially is amazing :-)

And that pie... ooooh my mouth is watering :-)

And congratulations on Avon picking up your blog posts :-) x

Kloggers/Polly said...

We both, it appears have raspberries!! Is it me or do they taste decidedly sweeter this year?

Tamago said...

Oh the kittens are adorable! Glad they already have forever homes :-)
The raspberry pie looks very yummy and sweet!

unikorna said...

Yes Polly I agree they do taste sweeter and they are a bit larger than usually.

Alida said...

Stunning looking kitties!Cats are my favourites pets. I only have one and I love her to bits!
And the raspberries pie looks sooo good!!!

Elephant's Child said...

Congratulations on your inclusion on the Avon Romance site. They know a good thing when they come across it.
Love the kitties - and the raspberries too.
How are the household repairs going?

unikorna said...

The household repairs are stagnating :)))...we are making financial efforts to solve them but....

Launna said...

Petronela, your kitties are so sweet...

So happy to see you have your camera back to take pictures again:)

I LOVE raspberries... one of my favorite fruits :)

jviola79 said...

The kittens are beautiful. And what I wouldn't do to bake a pie that looked as pretty as yours! That is certainly a talent! You take great photos & I am glad that you are able to once again not only take them but share them. I was your neighbor at The Weekend Blog Hop. Have a great weekend!
Joanne

Mynx said...

The kitties are just adorable and so is that raspberry pie. Raspberries are expensive here so I don't get to eat fresh ones often.

Maureen | Orgasmic Chef said...

Congratulations on your work being recognized!

I love your babies and your pie. Raspberries are my 2nd favorite better after the blue ones. :)

L.G. Smith said...

This post is packed with goodness. :)

That pie!! That would really hit the spot right now. I have a huge container of blueberries I bought two days ago. I'll never eat them all. I might just have to make a pie with them tomorrow after seeing your inspiring photo.

And big congrats on your posts being picked up. Well done. :)

Sissym Mascarenhas said...

Petro,

Congrats! You are Grandmom!!!!! :)
Kitties are so cute! :)

Now, I am mom again: a Shih-Tzu boy!

I love... love... raspberries

Kisses

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...