Ahem, ahem...if I may....

Allow me to introduce you to Miss Portia Marguerite Thorpe. She is the main character of my first Regency romance, named "A lot of pride and some prejudice" in the honor of beloved and brilliant Jane Austen. This is the cover of the ebook that will be released by my magical publishing house Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly, ...on the 1st of November...that is tomorrow. I am absolutely frightened about how it will be received, considering that this is my very first attempt in Regencies. All that I know is that it's a very competitive category, Amazon is absolutely full with Regency romances, one more interesting than the other....Anyway something tells me that my Portia won't disappoint me :).
Enhanced by Zemanta

14 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Congratulations. Again. You are such a star.

Tamago said...

Congratulations on the release of your ebook!! The cover looks very lovely! I'm sure Miss Portia will get lots of applause!

Dixie@dcrelief said...

The beauty mark on the lip is intriguing. Wrappings of pearls for trapping unsuspecting male forms? Hmm, I agree, Ms Portia will do well.
xxx

Carol Kilgore said...

Congratulations!
I love your cover and your title.

Annalisa Crawford said...

Great cover, congratulations.

Launna said...

I think the book will do amazing... the cover looks wonderful ;-)

L.G. Smith said...

Ah, finally got through to your blog! Was having trouble before.

And BIG congrats on your newest release. You'll do just fine in the Regency category. Also, you do have the most beautiful covers. :)

Petro Neagu said...

I am sure Portia will be a hit and she can never disapoint you, after all your books are your "babies", same as your characters :)
I am very proud of you, Petronela. You are on a great path now, I admire your creativity and talent.
Hugs

Catherine said...

Dear Petronela, All of the very best on this debut day.
I am very happy for you. You are living your dream.
Blessings my dear. Catherine xo

Judith said...

I love your cover!! Now I have to go to Amazon and buy it. Congrats!

Linda R said...

How exciting.. Congrats to you my friend...

Hugs~

Mynx said...

What wonderful news. Congratulations. I am sure it will do wonderfully

Petula Wright said...

You are hot! Love the cover. Congratulations x 3. You're a writing machine... creativity flowing from you, girl. That's so fabulous.

Anonymous said...

good luck with your book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...